There are so many great blogs out there that this list would have about 10,000 entries if I included them all. I’m going to do something different here. I’ll be adding blogs slowly and writing a companion post.
My other gig? (!)
I’m writing posts over at InvestmentZen. Besides the blog, the site has some nifty information. I think Robo Advisors are a smart idea for most investors and this chart that compares them is pretty great.
- Want to meet two sets of people who are kicking ass in life? If I could turn back the clock, I’d model my life something like the Frugalwoods and Penny Planters.
- Living AFI: This guy is a step ahead of me in that he’s already retired. His posts are epically long, but filled with motivation and smart thoughts. Every post of his reassures me. And believe me, I need reassurance.
- Coach Carson is only in his 30s, but already has a mini real-estate empire. Even better, he’s super-smart and a nice guy. I love that I can talk to him about Leonardo da Vinci and financing properties.
- jlcollinsnh – Mr. Collins is one of my favorite people in the blogosphere (is that even a word?). His excellent series on investing may be the best thing you read about how to invest money. When I have an investing question, Mr. Collins is the guy I reach out to.
- Kapitalust – One of the keys to success at life is finding smart people and learning from them. I learn something every time I read a Kapitalust post.
- Mad Fientist – The Fientist isn’t really mad because he comes up with some really brilliant stuff.
- I’m not a dividend investor, but Dividend Growth Investor is a sharp guy who has expanded my knowledge. Anyone who can teach me something is a valuable friend.
- Bogleheads and the MMM forums have some of the smartest people in the world just waiting to answer your questions.
- Want to run your own retirement scenarios? Check out FIRE simulator. I love this thing and I’ve spent hours messing with it.
Receive Email Updates!
I'll never ever spam you. And if you sign up, you'll be my favorite person. Really.