My name is Carl and I love to write. I’ve always loved to write. Have you ever heard of runner’s high? Expressing my thoughts with the written word gives me writer’s high. I feel better after I’ve written down my thoughts.
I’ve been featured on:
- Mr. Money Mustache: http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2016/05/25/recipe-for-a-badass-diy-electric-mountain-bike/
- Business Insider:
- Yahoo!: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/one-couple-saved-1-million-130858190.html
- CNBC: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/07/a-couple-that-saved-1-million-to-retire-at-age-43-share-the-first-steps-they-took.html
- Investment Zen:
- Budgets are Sexy: http://www.budgetsaresexy.com/2013/04/teaching-children-about-stock-investing/
- Rockstar Finance: http://rockstarfinance.com/net-worth-1-million/
I’d love to write for you. Why me?
- I will be on time. We will agree on a deadline and I won’t be late. Ever.
- I will not misspell words. I will use correct grammar.
- I will obey your word count. If you want 500 words, 500 is what you’ll get.
- I will listen to you. I will understand your business and your requirements. I will write what you want.
Let’s get to the good part
I am passionate about my work. Whether it’s writing quirky material or it’s time to get serious, I can accommodate. My goal is for you to be successful. If my work doesn’t help you further your goals, we’ve both failed.
To get a better idea of my work, here are some of my favorite posts:
And Mrs. 1500 writes too:
And she’s a proofreader!
Do you know how to correctly use its and it’s? I do. I also know the difference between your and you’re. I can help you figure out the proper there, their or they’re to use in each sentence. Need to throw down to, too or two? I can help with that, too! Subject/verb agreement is in the bag. Quick turnaround for regular assignments as well as one-time jobs.
Interested? Reach us through the Contact page. We look forward to working with you.
Receive Email Updates!
I'll never ever spam you. And if you sign up, you'll be my favorite person. Really.