Everyone knows Jim Collins for his Stock Series. In these excellent posts, Jim shows us how to properly invest. It is no understatement to say that Jim’s teachings have changed the way I invest for the better.
However, Jim is much more than a personal finance blogger. You may not know about Jim’s career in Hollywood, but he’s appeared in over ten films over the course of the past two decades. He took a hiatus from acting to focus on his rock collection, but I’m delighted to announce that Jim will soon be back on the big screen. And folks, this may be his best role ever. Before I tell you about that, let’s review some of his earlier works.
Jim Collins’ Greatest Hits
Jim’s breakout performance came in The Blogfather. I get chills down my spine every time I hear him recite that famous line:
I’m going to give you a stock series you can’t refute.
- MMM (laughing): Really money, really money.
- Jim: Whattya’ mean, I’m money?
- MMM: You’re just… money, you know. You know how to invest…
- Jim: Let me understand this. I’m money. Money how? Does my money f***ing amuse you? Come on! How am I money!?
- MMM: I… I don’t know. Just the way you invest… you know.
- Jim: No, I don’t know. You said it. How do I know? HOW THE F*** AM I MONEY!!?!
- MMM: Get the f*** outta here!
My favorite performance of Jim’s was when he co-starred with Mad Fientist in the edgy FI Club (WOW, what a twist ending, right?!).
The first rule of FI Club is that we have to spread the word about FI Club!
Collins back in Theaters this Fall
If you’ve enjoyed Jim’s work as much as I have, you’re going to be thrilled with the news I have to share with you today. Jim is set to strike box office gold again this fall in his next feature film, The Gambler 2. Today, I have a preview of him rehearsing a scene with Mark Wahlberg from the original (warning, NSFW):
This movie is going to be incredible and the hype is already building. Whispers in Hollywood confirm that Jim’s performance is Oscar worthy. From what I’ve seen, I believe it.
I hope you’ll join me in supporting Jim by seeing The Gambler 2 when it’s released later this year. Watch out for giveaways right here on 1500 Days including:
Signed movie posters and DVDs
- Children’s pull-string talking Jim Collins dolls (not appropriate for children)
- Mad Fientist’s Official Home Fience Kit (WARNING: May cause severe burning, rashes and loss of bladder control. Always consult your physician first.)
- Jim Collins Limited Edition Beanie Baby (May also cause rashes.)
Happy (early) April Fool’s Day! Just kidding! Maybe…
Join the 10s who have signed up already!
Subscribing will improve your life in incredible ways*.
*Only if your life is pretty bad to begin with.