I first met the Mad Fientist way back at a conference in 2013 in St. Louis. Since then, we’ve hung out in New Orleans, the mountains of Colorado, and Scotland:
I didn’t know what to expect when starting a blog, but my favorite part has become meeting fun and interesting humans from all over the world. I’m so thankful for my FI community and the friends I’ve gained from it!
Mad FI on Mile High FI
Recently, the Mad Fientist (Brandon) passed through Colorado and stopped by the Mile High FI studio for an interview. We talked about:
- Our first meeting
- Brandon’s discovery of FIRE
- Future experiments in the FI Laboratory
- The Switzerland Incident
- Taco Bell versus Michelin rated dining
- And much more!
Listen to the interview:
Or watch on YouTube:
Still haven’t had enough? See my appearances on the Mad Fientist podcast:
- Pulling The Early Retirement Trigger
- Mad Fientist Podcast Takeover
- Physician On FIRE (listen too Mindy’s gangsta rap at the end of this one)
Finally, if you like the Mile High FI podcast, consider signing up for our email list. We promise not to harass you too much! 🙂
More 1500 Days!!!
You can also find me (and the dinosaurs) at:
Mile High FI podcast:
- Facebook: Facebook group and page
- YouTube: My channel is mostly devoted to home improvement, but I have some other material coming up soon too.
- Instagram: Pretty pictures of dinosaurs, sunsets, and nail guns!
- Twitter: Spontaneous, often insane, ramblings
- Coworking space: On the surface, MMM HQ is a coworking space. Look a little deeper and you’ll see that we’re really building community. The members of MMM HQ are some of the finest people I know.
Join the 10s who have signed up already!
Subscribing will improve your life in incredible ways*.
*Only if your life is pretty bad to begin with.