When I started my YouTube channel back in 2019, I had grand plans:
I can’t wait to show the world our DIY live-in flip! Mindy and I will take movies of our work and then show the world what we’re doing on YouTube. I’ll publish at least once a month!-enthusiastic and silly me
And then the world went to hell. It’s been almost 2 years since I’ve published a video.
But, Mindy and I are back with an update! In this video, we show you everything we’ve been DIYing including a deck, pergola, basement finish, and solar panels. But that’s not all! Watch the video now and you’ll learn about Mindy’s past career!
Or maybe you won’t because I made all of it up.
My main goal with the YouTube channel is to encourage y’all to flex your DIY muscles. Most of the work is not that difficult. Read some books and watch some videos and you’ll be well on your way.
And, you’ll save huge amounts of money. Here is the work we’re doing on this house:
- basement finish including adding a bathroom
- total kitchen remodel
- fancy curved deck with matching pergola
- master bathroom rebuild
- two other bathroom remodels (one is mostly done)
- replacing all flooring
- solar panels
- moving the washer and dryer from the basement up to the top floor
All of this will come in at around $100,000. If we were paying for the work, this number would be at least $300,000.
So, don’t be shy. Let me know what questions you have. How can I help you!?
In the meantime, here’s the video:
More 1500 Days!!!
You can also find me (and the dinosaurs) at:
Mile High FI podcast:
- Facebook: Facebook group and page
- YouTube: My channel is mostly devoted to home improvement, but I have some other material coming up soon too.
- Instagram: Pretty pictures of dinosaurs, sunsets, and nail guns!
- Twitter: Spontaneous, often insane, ramblings
- Coworking space: On the surface, MMM HQ is a coworking space. Look a little deeper and you’ll see that we’re really building community. The members of MMM HQ are some of the finest people I know.
Join the 10s who have signed up already!
Subscribing will improve your life in incredible ways*.
*Only if your life is pretty bad to begin with.