Nashville is a fun place with pseudo-Greek artifacts:
Lots and lots of parties, even ones that roll down the middle of the street:
And funky hangouts:
If you’re in town or going to Podcast Movement and would like to sit down for a chat, hit me up!
Alan and Katie Donegan are coming to town to host a weekend event at the HQ: https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/the-extraordinary-event/ This is going to be a blast. Katie and Alan are stellar people and I’m very fortunate to call them my friends.
I have lots more of Tennessee to explore, so will cut this one short. Perhaps I’ll see you around Nashville or Longmont soon?
More 1500 Days!!!
You can also find me (and the dinosaurs) at:
Mile High FI podcast:
- EconoMe: Hey look, I’m speaking at EconoMe later this year!
- Facebook: Facebook group and page
- YouTube: My channel is mostly devoted to home improvement, but I have some other material coming up soon too.
- Instagram: Pretty pictures of dinosaurs, sunsets, and nail guns!
- Twitter: Spontaneous, often insane, ramblings
- Coworking space: On the surface, MMM HQ is a coworking space. Look a little deeper and you’ll see that we’re really building community. The members of MMM HQ are some of the finest people I know.
Other resources I like:
- Camp FIs are amazingly fun! I hope to attend Rocky Mountain and Joshua Tree this year. See you there?
- Need to learn how to invest? The Simple Path to Wealth is all you need.
- New to FIRE? Need some FIREy guidance? Check out Fiology and the accompanying workbook!
Join the 10s who have signed up already!
Subscribing will improve your life in incredible ways*.
*Only if your life is pretty bad to begin with.